RE: [wtp-pmc] Re: [atf-dev] Open Meetings and getting the Source Code

David,

I appreciate that there may be some internal IBM conversations about what the company’s strategy for Ajax tooling will be.

But at the risk of stating the obvious, ATF (and WTP for that matter) is an Eclipse community project, not an IBM one. We expect that conversations about strategy, architecture, scheduling, etc. happen openly and transparently. Giving the community a “heads up” about major changes (e.g. dropping the Personality framework) is not the same thing as having a transparent conversation about them.

So I look forward to the beginning of the community planning conversation. That will be a wonderful opportunity to solicit contributions from other sources, look for opportunities to increase diversity, and to push ATF to the next level of community engagement.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx