[atf-dev] Mozilla Browser support to LiveConnection and proxy configuration

Hi,

I have done some _javascript_ code tests in IE and in Firefox to validate LiveConnection technology capabilities and everything has run as expected. Then I needed to do the same using the Mozilla Browser that come in ATF and I faced some issues.

1) When trying to open a html page that contains code based on LiveConnection technology, the whole Eclipse platform locks.

2) When trying to open a regular web page, www.google.com for instance, although proxy configuration in Eclipse is correct (Preferences -> General -> Network Connections), the page could not be loaded. The following error message is shown: “The connection was refused when attempting to contact www.google.com”.

Do these issues regard to incorrect configuration or lack of support? If these features are not supported, is there a plan about when they are going to be supported?

Thanks,

Mauricio Tanji

Back to the top