Re: [atf-dev] Mozilla Perspective needs Problems

Don't mean to be rude but... https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=ATF

On 6/29/06, John J. Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
and it needs the ability to create a new file!  RightClick on the rectangle
with a yellow plus sign up on the left corner area, select
Customize->Shortcuts->Submenus=New, Check ShortCut Category General.  Then
you can create a new file.