Re: [atf-dev] Bug: Mozilla pane comes up offscreen

Yes, that is what got me interested as well, but EDO, GEF JEF, blah blah, that stuff is all great for some people but orthogonal to ajax. A simple js development extension to core eclipse that could be later added to the other goop would be much more effective in my opinion.