[atf-dev] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/swt/browser/MozillaCloseWindowListener

My Mozilla Browser windows are blank. FInally I found Window->ShowView->Other->PDE Runtime->ErrorLog which told me java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/swt/browser/MozillaCloseWindowListener
as well as Unhandlded event loop exeception.
Maybe this is why they are blank?  Where is that class supposed to come from?

John.

John J. Barton  email:  johnjbarton<at>johnjbarton.com
http://www.johnjbarton.com

Back to the top