Re: [atf-dev] Mozilla Browser popup error.

On 6/19/06, Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhnert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I no nothing at all about the mozilla codebase (sort of explored spidermonkey some but that's not relevant ), but wanted to know if there was a reason why it's not possible to use an existing mozilla installation to do these things? Not wanting to whore up the codebase with jni interfaces sort of makes sense I guess, but just thought I'd ask.

I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "to do these things"?

Javier Pedemonte
ATF Developer

Back to the top