Re: [aspectj-dev] Java 1.4 Annotation Support

#: Rod Coffin changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  8/23/2005 2:17 AM :#
Hi,
 Can anyone please tell me if AspectJ 5 will support some form of Java
1.4annotations? I know this is supported in AspectWerkz
2.0 and am wondering if similar support will be offered in AspectJ 5. I have searched the documentation and mailing list and haven't found any reference to this.
 Thanks,
 Rod

I hope this excellent two entries of Alex will clarify this matter:

[1] http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/avasseur/archives/001121_aspectj_aspect_and_java_13.html
[2] http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/avasseur/archives/001140_aspectj_5_load_time_weaving_with_java_13_using_aspectwerkz.html

hth
:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|