Re: [asciidoc-wg] Introduction and request for an AsciiDoc expert to join Oniro SpecC committee session
  • From: Benjamin Engel <benjamin.engel@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 07:10:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=asam.net; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=asam.net; dkim=pass header.d=asam.net; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=XnGDV82cK+1u5kz5C8gV1NFE8jc6JiC5oMhBlazdTec=; b=i7Iqcj7jM0MrL/kftxxdQwxMy1K+bvNn33oxR88ZyDMP3dahYcPT3/oYlY0QZ5BlMpwTUO9aFAHb2Vzsl1n9euaSO/NnMSb8oZ7qoKgUn6BbTkGkucPQ76TyRXFRMgivAySpM9S2TD0Wo1mK+GcPuCcm1FWwwwOwihwE1hi1lCUc+r+D4dAQE3B/VsU2GIrjF2Bnzqf5CDQGQ/HWzSfkaonb+kYMOcR/vJnBoHhOfd/1jAHKPKuRcSWBHbtxxiCWynSi09lAwhvCR6ZReTQtAJ6yq+uLL15qxjZyWxIjQ92q9KiOk0t/QJ+cbjbip9pNFh0FERDORQt2otwUm6B3GA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=FSLreVNxiGL+xWRJ1XJzGOykzUq/Dw+Qfm7vbDv/TyQh5jngiN8MkDcAqH5u1Cf0Ad1GEb7I+p2Vuw6E95OtZsuB3e8hGqdPNUhpQ7K3aXQjQCoTFb4MruhYT6WCeC4QTDC15+9K5Au+VpHnroYuN1GOX1k8tISP5Z2QoJMOqcAIRNjSzbA58FA1bROoo5+zatEY7fW9jdOyvkvc6QCdngljXpNwJqE/B1NodvFwbyRj3DWhFF87MzX1i6d/uzZvvPTIcLuHdI+L3jkilsd1DwM4pMUARvFVldRrj2rwhTf61fe7drXPRKlYAj68G3EJ+ZdCJ2kxYXX8XcP3/MnbxA==

Hi folks,

I would also be happy to answer any questions. Many of our standards are written in AsciiDoc or Antora and we have gained some valuable experiences along the way – we have a presentation going into some depth at the EclipseCon this year.

Best,

Ben Engel

CTO

ASAM e.V.