Re: [asciidoc-wg] Introduction and request for an AsciiDoc expert to join Oniro SpecC committee session

Hello Alexander,

On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 10:00:28 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sunday, 31 July 2022 13:39:31 CEST Alexander Schwartz wrote:
> > Hi Agustín,
> >
> > thanks for reaching out to the AsciiDoc WG.
> >
> > I'm an AsciiDoc practitioner and served on a previous AsciiDoc WG
> > steering committee. I might be able to help in one or the other aspect
> > although I haven't used AsciiDoc for specifications, yet. I might need
> > to learn more about your use cases first.
> >
> > I can't make it to the call on August 2nd, but I might be able to join
> > another working group meeting. Feel free to invite me (off-list) to one
> > of your other meetings, or direct questions to me.
>
> Thank you for offering. I will ping you offline.

Thank you for delivering the presentation about AsciiDoc for specs to the
Oniro WG Specification Committee. It was very helpful.

<snip>

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation