Re: [asciidoc-wg] Awesome AsciiDoc revisited

AsciiDoc WG and community,

The first draft of the Awesome AsciiDoc directory can be found in the following file in the asciidoc.org repository:

We put the file in this repository because we anticipate eventually making it a page on the asciidoc.org site. However, the design for that page was out of scope for the upcoming relaunch, so we'll have to revisit it as part of a future effort. In the meantime, we're storing the content in this repository to keep it with the site.

At the moment, Awesome AsciiDoc is only a minimal directory to satisfy the content needs of the asciidoc.org site. We will need to develop a process for proposing, reviewing, and adding new entries, likely based on merge requests. We can then populate the directory with more categories and entries.

I want to make sure that the entries in the directory meet a certain level of quality and professionalism. After all, this is a curated list provided as a service by the AsciiDoc WG. See the disclaimer in that file for more details about its scope and purpose.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top