[asciidoc-wg] Awesome AsciiDoc revisited

As part of the asciidoc.org redesign, I want to restart the discussion about the Awesome AsciiDoc directory initially proposed by Alexander. The new plan is that the resources section near the bottom of the asciidoc.org index page will point to sections in this directory.

Please direct the discussion about where the directory should live, which links should be included, and any other concerns about it to the following issue: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/asciidoc-wg/asciidoc.org/-/issues/5

I'd like to get the matter of setting up this directory wrapped up fairly quickly so it doesn't hold up the launch of the new site.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top