[asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Project Initial Contribution IP Clearance

Happy New Year!

I wanted to pass along the great news received before the holidays that the initial contribution to kick off the AsciiDoc project, namely the Contribution of the AsciiDoc Language Documentation and Build Script content, received its Intellectual Property  (IP) clearance.

A full review of the content will be conducted in the near future but I wanted to ensure the Group is aware the content can now be checked into an Eclipse repository so that development can begin by the project committers in earnest as an official Eclipse project.

Please let me know if any further information is required.

Best Regards,
Sharon

Back to the top