[asciidoc-wg] Hello everyone!

Hello to the other 86/87 people!

I'm Jason Porter. I've been involved with asciidoctor since the early days. I guess you could say I helped push Dan toward asciidoc instead of other areas. Or at least I helped form his opinion on some things :) I also worked on bringing asciidoctorj to life.

I work for Red Hat in the middleware division doing a bunch of odd jobs. I'm currently working with some of the documentation people on tooling, among other things. I've used asciidoc to write one, soon to be two books, multiple slide decks, and blogs, and software documentation to name a few of the use cases.

I'm interested in helping out with an implementation, but also the spec as soon as we get going.

--

Jason Porter

He / Him / His

Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat NA

jporter@xxxxxxxxxx
M: 801-231-1199
IM: lightguardjp

8D51 20A4 A885 9E1D 4B06 3A2D BEDF CFB3 0FB7 2D11

Back to the top