Re: [ajdt-dev] Launching eclipse application

My guess is that the start level of 2 for
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj is not being recognized.  Is the
start level explicit in the config.ini?

You can confirm this by starting eclipse in console mode (use the
-console command line argument).  And check to see if the
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj is started:

osgi> ss org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj

See here for more information:
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/equinox-aspects-quick-start.php

Let me know if this solves your problem.