Re: [ajdt-dev] partially OT, AJDT & RAD

Hi Marco,

Sorry to hear things aren't going smoothly for you.
You probably want to use "ngenWeb/Webcontent/WEB-INF/classes" as the
path (without the "com" at the end) if that is the root of the class
path folder.
To refer to aspects from the other project, rather than just apply
them, you also need to make them available on the regular classpath.
If you still have problems, please create test projects representative
of your setup and attach them to a bugzilla report, and we can then
try to get them working ourselves.

Regards,

Matt.