Re: [ajdt-dev] partially OT, AJDT & RAD

Hello Matt,
  sorry, i read that article and even this one but i cannot manage to
get my aspects at work.
I couldn't manage to understand the difference between AspectJ
AspectPath and AspectJ InPath

I have created a marcoAspect aspectJ PROJECT which contains 1 aspect.
that aspect intercepts calls to a mehtod of a class in my marcoWeb project.

marcoWeb is NOT an AspectJ project.

what are the settings that i need to do in the marcoAspect project?
What i have done so far (which is not working) is to set the
marcoAspect project  AspectInPath to include the  WEB-INF\classes of
my marcoWeb project.

In the Inpath, do ihave to point to directory for sourcecode or for class files?

thanks in advance and regards
 marco