Re: [4diac-dev] Changing C++ standard requirements for FORTE

Hi,

the reason was to make as far as a jump as reasonable, but you have a good point here.
We will switch to C++17 then with the perspective of switching to C++20 in about 6 months after the next release.

Best regards,
Martin

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Melik-Merkumians
Advanced Mechatronic Systems