Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] wtp.Xpath2

Lukasz,

If you are familiar with Git, we do have a Webtools source editor git mirror of the current CVS.  You can then post your changes on GitHub and that would allow some collaboration on the changes.  We'll still need one or several bug reports and diffs attached for tracking purposes, but it should allow for some better collaboration.

git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.webtools/sourceediting.git

If you clone the above repository, that will give you all the WTP source editing code, which also contains the psychopath processor code.

Dave