Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] comments about new API design in psychopath engine

Thanks, Jesper for the explanation. That's fair enough.

While I agree that the name is not ideal, I specifically asked for your review in early March, but got no objections?

[mukul] I apologize for not having enough time due to other commitments, during the time frame when you were expecting my review comments. If you and Dave have agreed on package naming, it's fine with me.

Regards,
Mukul

Back to the top