[Wtp-wst-dev] PsychoPath back to Normal

Okay, I think between Jesper and myself, we have psychopath tests pretty close to normal. I've added several thousand more tests to the ones that get run during the automated build. I fixed the NameTest that was failing due to the wildcared after an NCName. There are a few edge function tests that need to be re-visted that were passing before but are failing now due to the correction in the test suite. I'll see what I can do to help get these back down as well.

Thanks for taking the time to correct the test suite Jesper, I think it helps a lot with the compliance aspect and gets rid of the false positives we had.

Dave

Back to the top