Okay, I think between Jesper and myself, we have psychopath tests pretty
close to normal. I've added several thousand more tests to the ones
that get run during the automated build. I fixed the NameTest that was
failing due to the wildcared after an NCName.
There are a few edge function tests that need to be re-visted that were
passing before but are failing now due to the correction in the test
suite. I'll see what I can do to help get these back down as well.
Thanks for taking the time to correct the test suite Jesper, I think it
helps a lot with the compliance aspect and gets rid of the false
positives we had.