[Wtp-wst-dev] PsychoPath 1.1 Athena builds

For those in the community that just need the PsychoPath XPath 2.0 processor jar and the items related to that, I've set up an Athena based build on build.eclipse.org. The build is running on the Hudson server, and can be found here:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-wst.xsl.psychopath/

Right now this is just a straight binary SDK end-user build. I'll be adding the unit tests to the Hudson build. The official WTP builds are still going through the standard WTP build process and official builds will come from WTP. This is just to provide an easier way to get just the PsychoPath processor for those that don't need the full WST zip file and don't need eclipse.

Questions, please let me know.

Dave

Back to the top