Re: psychopath API changes (was Re: [Fwd: Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Dates Times..and Duration fixes])

Will try and take a look Thursday evening.

Dave

Mukul Gandhi wrote:
Mukul, please open a bug for this as node_position() should be added
back and it's implementation needs to call the new way of doing
things.   As ResultSequenceFactory is API.   Anything that you are
currently using that is not in an internal package, we should add back
if it has been removed.

I just created a bug report for this (id, 290336)  with a patch, adding
required methods in deprecated mode.
Could you please verify, that the patch I committed was ok.

Regards,
Mukul