Re: psychopath API changes (was Re: [Fwd: Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Dates Times..and Duration fixes])

I didn't read all the details from your linked threads, but be sure you
are familar with our WTP Policy on API and deprecation.
In gist, once released, we want to never break adopters, API used or not.
And the rest of the Policy document explains what that means in a little
more detail.

See http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_API_Policy

Hope it helps set the expectation ... its serious stuff.

Thanks,