Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Dates Times..and Duration fixes

Excellent, I've got another handful of fixes in date, dateime, time, and duration related that I'm getting ready to commit in a few. These changes will bring us down to 166 failures.

Dave

Jesper Steen Møller wrote:
Great progress!

I have another 20 or so fixes sitting here, all to do with the aggregate functions (avg, sum, min, max) and type promotion and related areas. I intend to commit it tomorrow evening, including a needed overhaul of the type promotion code.

-Jesper