[Wtp-wst-dev] XPath 2.0 Processor Dates, DateTime, Time

I've done some tweaks to the way the Dates, Datetime, Time, and related data types are stored internally. This has resulted in several more tests passing that were failing before. Overall we are down to 208 failures. Considering when we started this little adventure, we were at roughly 6000 failures, I think we have made some good progress.

A few of the tests have uncovered some issues with Durations, and the serialized version of those values. I'll work on that over the coming days to get those issues addressed. If you haven't synchronized in a while, I recommend it. As several places in the code have been touched.

Dave

Back to the top