Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] TCP/IP Monitor integration for STP Policy Editor extension project

Hi,
Thnx a lot for your reply and  putting up a bugzilla tracker. I would also love to have a detailed discussion regarding this .

My Skype Id : u.s.wickramasinghe

It's ok for me on a week day this week (except this Friday May 08th - is holiday for us) , and my time zone is GMT + 5.30 ( afetrnoon/night time is fine for me) . Please let me know a convinient time and date for you. Really appreciate your support. Thnx again.

Regards,
Udayanga

Back to the top