[Wtp-wst-dev] WTP Server persistency: server.xml

Title: WTP Server persistency: server.xml

Hi all,

I have a question regarding WTP Server Tools API.

We are working on own implementation of WTP Server and Runtime for Swordfish project (to support standard way of projects deployment).

Problem: our Server and deployed modules are not persistent: after Eclipse restarting they are lost on Servers view. But it works for standard WTP Servers like Tomcat.

As I can see WTP Server Tools saves this configuration information in server.xml under workspace/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core.

What should be done to save the same information about our own server? Is it necessary to call some Server Tools API methods or implement additional extension point?

Regards,
Andrei.

Andrei Shakirin
IC-Consult on behalf of