Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XSD Performance Tests

> E-mail me directly if you have any other questions.

Actually, questions here are best ... that way we all know the questions ... and answers :)

Keith Chong <kchong@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2007 03:01 PM

Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx
cc
wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XSD Performance Tests

Hi David,

You have to pass in the location of the test files via the ant script test.xml (see extraVMargs).   E-mail me directly if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Keith Chong
D3/QCS/8200/MKM
Phone: (905) 413-4370    T/L: 969-4370
e-mail: kchong@xxxxxxxxxx

David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/06/2007 12:03 PM

Please respond to
d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
"Web Standard Tools developer discussions."        <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Standard Tools developer discussions." <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] XSD Performance Tests

I have a few performance tests that I would like to code up for the XSD
Editors.  Particularly, I have several very large schemas that take an
unusual amount of time to open.  I have reviewed the Oagis 8.0 tests,
and the ones I would create would be very similar to those tests.  I
noticed that it is using a System.getProperty() call to get the location
of the directory.   Is there a special properties file created?

Dave