Re: [wtp-releng] Versioning problems in WTP 3.6 builds

Latest WTP Kepler SR1 build looks good after a quick smoke test with new dependencies.

Neil

On 9/13/2013 4:05 PM, Carl Anderson wrote:

Neil,

Please let me know when the final EclipseLink SR1 contribution has been put into the dependencies.  Use bug 416634, since this is a prereq, and it has the appropriate PMC approval.  We will respin to pick that up and the RC4 of the Platform.  This should not effect other teams smoke tests- I am assuming that the Dali team will do a quick sniff test of the final build to make sure that everything works?

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Inactive
          hide details for Neil Hauge ---09/13/2013 03:28:31 PM---Carl,
          It looks like we (Dali) will need to do an SR1 respin toNeil Hauge ---09/13/2013 03:28:31 PM---Carl, It looks like we (Dali) will need to do an SR1 respin to pick up a last minute and final Eclip

Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/13/2013 03:28 PM

Re: [wtp-releng] Versioning problems in WTP 3.6 builds

    Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Carl,

It looks like we (Dali) will need to do an SR1 respin to pick up a last minute and final EclipseLink SR1 build from last night. Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Neil

On Sep 12, 2013, at 2:50 PM, Carl Anderson <