Re: [wtp-releng] ready for respin?

Carl reminds me that we've already built the respin, so it's possible I'm
a little confused about what's being used where (I forgot that we don't
update our build to use a new compiler *all* the time).  Developing with
the I20101027-1800 generates the Error markers as mentioned.  This would
be a problem for adopters and community members working with our source
fairly soon, though, we're going to correct the ones I've seen so far for
M3.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai