[wtp-releng] ready for respin?

Looks like the I-build finished publishing about the time the status meeting was over.
Its improved, but still 18 Junit failures. So be sure to check results to see if there's anything you need to fix before the respin starts.
Or, at least before the respin gets too far along :)

I've opened bug 328964 for the "comparator" failure for JSDT doc, and will let the JSDT team decide if  they want to fix now or next week.

Remember there will be a new Platform in the respin (since previous I build from 3 days ago has already been deleted :/
so that change alone may introduce new compile errors or other issues. While unlikely, please stay aware.