Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build toward M3

Looking deeper into the pagedesigner suite DNF, the system log shows stacktraces that seem to indicate there still may be issues with TaglibIndex.

-          Ian

From: Ian Trimble
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:48 AM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build toward M3

JSF Tests Status:

-          org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core.tests.AllTests: still cannot reproduce the DNF locally: submitted a change that seems to have decreased the frequency of DNF, but obviously we haven’t solved the root issue.

-          org.eclipse.jst.jsf.metadata.tests.AllTests: this appears to be a legitimate issue, we are currently investigating.

-          org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.tests.AllTests_Part1: I don’t recall this test ever DNF’ing before – does not reproduce locally, hoping it’s a one-off.

We are working on or monitoring all of these issues. None of these issues impact other teams’ smoke tests.

-          Ian