From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/28/2010 07:52 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] Please member to tag your code used for WTP 3.2.2 and ... release to build!
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for waiting (for those of you that were) ... but now feel free to commit to maintenance branches again.

I still need to work a bit on the builds to get distribution zip files right and get download pages correct, but that shouldn't be long, and
I've seen enough to know the basic builds, repository creation, and tests are working.

Welcome to WTP 3.2.3!