[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 M1 S-build

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 M1 S-build

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build, by Friday, noon (Eastern Time),
or let us know if that's not possible.

There are some versioning _errors_ in this build ... where the version goes _down_ from our 3.2.1 release.
I suspect this means some maintenance branches have not been merged with HEAD yet?
I personally feel these should be merged/fixed for our M1 ... but am open to discussion if people don't have
time to do it today. It is after all a milestone build?

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.3.0-S/20100812100040/S-3.3.0M1-20100812100040/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R330_08122010