Re: [wtp-releng] Status and outlook for this week's final M build

When it rains it pours. There is now 5 bugs! officially up for PMC review! and no one is around to review them! (due to vacations).

So ... I have "quietly" promoted our current build, so have it safely tucked away:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.1/M-3.2.1-20100722005724/

I can't say any of these 5 are "blocking", but they all involve regressions of one sort or another, so here's what I propose:

Let's say all 5 of these are "approved", committers please commit and release the changes for a re-build this afternoon,
and verify that final build as soon as possible. (Please mark bugs "fixed" after you release the changes, and
I'll be sure build is restarted when last one is released).

The PMC will review the situation at our Tuesday meeting to make sure there's agreement this was the right course of action.
If there's objections,  then M-3.2.1-20100722005724 will be up for release. If no objections, then the rebuild will be our
release.

Thanks,