[wtp-releng] Nearly there? One more build for RC4 and our Final build

I have actually promoted a build "silently" and left it invisible ... unless you know the URL

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.0/S-3.2.0RC4-20100608132130/

I'm going to do another build overnight to 1) build with the latest (final) version of prereqs and ...
accommodate one team that didn't understand the rules about doc changes and the fact that
tonight was to be our final build.

So, we will not meet our normal +2 date (I got confused myself, thinking we were +3).

But, then, this should be it. Only true blockers from here on. Even then maybe only if it can  not be
reasonably dealt with during maintenance.