Please document your Project's testing
and approval of build, by Friday,
3 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if
that's not possible.
Notice I say "Friday by 3" already!
(and I mean that "...at the latest").
I am fairly sure we will need a respin,
as there are several approved bugs not
yet in this build, but I wanted to get
this process started, since this is a holiday weekend
in the US, and some teams may be able
to complete their testing with this build,
or at least get a good start.
If you do want a respin based on approved
bugs not being in the build yet, please
mark the page that you want a respin and
indicate the bug fixes you are waiting for.
Or, maybe you'd prefer to wait and put
the fix in RC3? (with appropriate re-review)
There are several JUnit tests that failed,
and that need to be explain as part of the sign-off.
Or, fixed, if they indicate a regression.
There is only one releng test failure!
And I'm pretty sure that fix is in for the next build?