[wtp-releng] Remember to test our EPP packages occasionally

http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

Especially the _javascript_ one, since I'm less familiar with how to exercise it.

What is there is always a week behind us (the nightly builds there are RC2 content, which we tested "stand alone" last week).
The EPP RC2 packages will be "declared" on Friday. Shortly after, Monday? they should have our RC3 content, that we are
testing/delivering stand alone this week. Since there's no way to avoid "double testing" I won't ask for anything formal, but
if anyone wants to organize volunteers more systematically, feel free to do so.

Much thanks,

Back to the top