From: Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/30/2010 03:23 PM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Re: [wtp-dev] Declaring Build for wtp-R3.2.0-S:        S-3.2.0M7-20100429210436
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Has anyone been able to successfully download the WTP-SDK for this
build?  The non-sdk build seems to come down fine, but the SDK build
gets stuck and 2MB and then finishes/aborts.

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.0/S-3.2.0M7-20100429210436/wtp-sdk-S-3.2.0M7-20100429210436.zip

Neil

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.0/S-3.2.0M7-20100429210436

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results