[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.0 I-build

Please document your Project's testing and approval of build, by Thursday,
2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There are several unit tests that failed. Let us know if any of these indicate serious problems
that would require a rebuild.

Also, this week there are three new "releng tests". I'll send separate note on what they are,
if not obvious, and we'll go over at status meeting ... but, try to take a look, just so if
there are questions you can ask at status meeting. Their reports are links at the top of the junit
results page, such as

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-I/20100415073843/I-3.2.0-20100415073843/testResults.php

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-I/20100415073843/I-3.2.0-20100415073843/