[wtp-releng] Change released to fix tomcat.core compile error in WTP-R3.2.0-I

I just released a change to fix the compile error in tomcat.core.  It looks like a build had just recently started.  I went ahead and canceled that build since tomcat.core wouldn't be usable in that build.  Tomcat.core should be okay in the next build, scheduled to start in an hour.  I didn't see a way to kick off the build immediately.   Sorry for the inconvenience.

Larry Isaacs

Larry Isaacs
Larry.Isaacs@xxxxxxx
Eclipse Customer Technology