[wtp-releng] Status of Accessibility Checklists?

I finally got around to summarizing our webtools overall accessibility form at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Accessibility/Helios/webtools

Please review and see if I've missed anything significant or misunderstood anything.

Overall, the individual ones were filled out very well, understandable, and conscientiously.
Sure are lots of bugs open in some areas.

Some questions and follow-up that's needed:

servertools:
   missing?

jeetools (ejbtools, common)
   seem kind of sparse. Are they done?

webservices:
   documentation section missing? (not sure its needed ... will assume same as others?)
   is axis2 specific document coming? (will assume "nothing new", if not documented and same as 'webservices').

Back to the top