Re: [wtp-releng] Who is adding "hidden data" to our wiki pages?

Looks like a few resources [1][2] identify a Firefox extension called "Browser Highlighter" as the culprit adding this content to pages.

[1] https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/381225
[2] http://drupal.org/node/457960

From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 03/11/2010 02:59 PM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Who is adding "hidden data" to our wiki pages?
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Occasionally, I've been seeing text at the very bottom of our wiki pages (maybe just smoke test results?) that looks like this:

My guess is this is a quirk of some tools that's used to edit the pages? Mylin Wiki edit? Grease Monkey? Or ... an infrastructure bug?

First time, I just removed it and didn't say anything, but just today saw again (and again deleted it) so thought I should mention it.

If anyone knows where this comes from, let us know. If not, you might check the page after you edit it, and see if its you.

Doesn't really hurt anything, as far as I know ... but looks very funky .... and has made me curious as to what could cause that.