From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:11 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Plans for M6 rebuild ...

Since several have requested a respin, we will do one.

Anyone else? Be sure to document all changes here to wtp-releng, so others know if/what they might have to re-test.

Besides still waiting for at least one more fix (bug 305523) I'd like to let the current build finish, since that will be the first one that allows JSF team to smoke test JSF 2.0 function.

That is, let it finish building, but not wait for unit tests to run. I think it has at least an hour or two to finish building, once done building, I'll cancel unit tests, and start another build. If everyone's ready.

I'd guess this will be around 3:00 PM.