RE: [wtp-releng] 2 actions remain for our RC4 (final) Galileo SR2 build?

My apologies that the results page is not yet fully updated by the JSF team – Debajit has done the smoke test and is happy with the results, but I just became aware that the results page was awaiting explicit confirmation of bug 302480, and it was my job to test that. I have done some testing but need to confirm one more scenario – I am testing it right now.

-          Ian

From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:27 PM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] 2 actions remain for our RC4 (final) Galileo SR2 build?

The rebuild finished and is available at
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1.2-M/20100211190751/M-3.1.2-20100211202452/

So, 1 thing: JSF team should confirm and update promotion vote page at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R312_02112010

(I took the liberty of changing the checkmark to a 'fail' until that bug/build is confirmed by JSF Team)

2. XSL/SourceEditing team needs to weigh in via
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R312_02112010