Please document your Project's testing
and approval of build, by today,
Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let
us know if that's not possible.
I am a torn about making this request.
Teams may want to wait until the next build, but it won't be ready until
after noon, and we will probably need another build after that!
There are several issues:
There is another S-build already running
this morning (started an hour ago, or so, which means someone checked in
a change after the deadline ... or at least near midnight? and I do not
know what change was checked in that kicked off that build).
There are a number of Unit tests failures,
spanning lots of function: xml, jsp, jsf, jpa -- so lots of investigation
and presumably some fixes need to be done.
In the last build, there's still one more
"versioning error" that would require a fix and respin to have
a green build.
Bundles with qualifier-only increases org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.tests
1.4.0.v201001141844 (current) 1.4.0.v200902182122 (reference)
So, I'll leave it up to each team. You
may smoke test now, with the caveat that you may decide to also smoke test
the next build(s),
depending on what fixes are needed to
Please report to wtp-releng as teams investigate,
and make plans to produce a suitable milestone build.