[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.2 Build RC2

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.2 Build RC2

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our maintenance build,
by today, Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

This is our Helios SR2 RC2.

There were some JPA and JSF related unit tests failures. I'm assuming those are not problems that
would prevent smoke tests from starting. Be sure to let us know if that's not the case and
some issues need to be fixed before further testing.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1.2-M/20100128053928/M-3.1.2-20100128053928/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R312_01282010