[wtp-releng] When it rains it pours ... ICU version change

The very very latest platform updated their ICU4J bundle to "4.2" and wouldn't you know it ... we still have 6 that specify an upper bound:

org.eclipse.jem.util
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ui
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.web
org.eclipse.wst.web

I will attempt to change these so they just have their existing lower bound. That's their recommendation for this case ... to only have a lower bound.

At the first sign of trouble, such as if I go to release, and there is more in HEAD than just this version change, I'll back off and go back to yesterday's Platform.

Sorry for the churn,

Back to the top