Re: [wtp-releng] Status and outlook for I-build

Please note that the changes to JEE and Servertools on bugs:

bug# 300510 Republish removes the files from the server
bug# 300499 NPE when publishing

Affect several components. I have heard of a few teams (EJB, WebServices, Severtools) that have hit this problems. Do a proper assessment of your component and determine if you are affected. If so as David pointed out on his note, we will need to test this weekend to confirm that those scenario are fixed.

I would recommend sending a note to releng once you have completed the testing documenting the driver that you used and that your smoke test passed.

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer
E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 905-413-5919
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---01/22/2010 03:08:12 PM---I've heard a few teams are dropping fixes for the blockiDavid M Williams ---01/22/2010 03:08:12 PM---I've heard a few teams are dropping fixes for the blocking problems this afternoon, so I expect to

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/22/2010 03:08 PM

[wtp-releng] Status and outlook for I-build

Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've heard a few teams are dropping fixes for the blocking problems this afternoon, so I expect to produce another I-build late tonight or Saturday.

I'll be looking for those teams to confirm/test these weekend, so we can still declare an I-build this weekend before starting our S-builds.

Let me know if that doesn't sound possible, or if other questions.

wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx