[wtp-releng] Rerunning build to fix JUnit failures

I've discovered the cause of the Dali JUnit failures ... me!

Bug 295640 - extraVMArgs must be 'line' in vmarg tag, not 'value'

I'm going to start another build with that fixed. While the Dali tests
were the only ones that failed, there might have been a few others that
didn't run quite right (since the 'extraVMargs would not have been as
expected).

If it finishes this evening with reasonable JUnit results and if no maps
have changed, I'll declare that build based on smoke tests results of
currently available build. But, at the first sign of trouble (or other
changes) I'll abandon the new one and declare what's currently available.

Sorry for all the 'bad builds' this week ... when it rains, it pours.

Back to the top